Monday, December 27, 2010

Winter Wonder Day



Jay's request for a white Christmas arrived around 9:00pm Christmas Day! I squealed so loud when I saw the snowflakes coming down. Even though I was raised in the mountains and saw snow at least once a year I still love to watch it snow. Jay and I wanted to go check things out so we decided to bundle up and see what was happening in Wonderland!





Our decorative candy lane pops decided they couldn't hang in this type of weather!




Jay is saying "Welcome!"







After walking through our neighborhood Jay and I decided to walk to church (so convenient to have church right beside your house). As we crunched through the snow we found some beautiful trees on our adventure!















Church was amazing and then we headed back home. We were both getting cabin fever so we decided to see what was happening in the stores after Christmas. It was a fun filled day enjoying beautiful snow, church and together time!

Remember to Share a Smile today!!!

Kelly

0 comments:

Post a Comment